Unprepared to be Scared is the 7th episode of Brawl Of The Objects. It is the episode right after the first BOTO hiatus.
|Unprepared To Be Scared|
|Challenge||Team Chocolate: Stay in the house without running outside or dieing inside the house until sunrise.
Team Vanilla: Scare all 6 team chocolate members out of the house before sunrise.
|Eliminated||Boombox (95 votes)|
|Next Episode||Meet Your Match|
|Previous Episode||A Treasured Welcome|
Big Orange Chicken vs Boombox
Then she joins Chocolatey, Boat and Shelly at a board game, wanting to discuss enemies (among the contestants that haven't been eliminated yet), and no one has a clue. Popsicley says that Slurpy was a bit fishy to her, which irritated Shelly. When Slurpy came along, Popsicley, Chocolatey and Boat walked away, trying to keep secret the offensive comment.
Back to BOTO!
Hot Dog is Hungry
Party Hat, Baguette, Shieldy and Hot Dog are found walking, and Shieldy is wearing sunglasses. Party Hat then says that the summer was awesome, followed by Hot Dog complaining that he was really hungry.
He tried to buy a watermelon at a cost of $1, but Beanbag didn't want it to be bought. Controlly then interrupts that it's elimination time.
Controlly says that they got a total of 223 votes recieved. Shelly was safe at 20 votes. Shieldy was also safe at 22 votes. Also safe with 31 votes was Party Hat. The Bottom 2 was between Boombox or Slurpy to be eliminated. Boombox got eliminated with 95 votes,while Slurpy was safe at 55. Party Hat complains that Boombox is eliminated. However, the freezer is too small for Boombox, so Controlly automatically generates a larger freezer that will work.
The boxes contain a Slice of Bread, except Shieldy's, which has a lantern.
|Portrait||Contestant||# of Votes||% of Votes||Changes from last time|
|Shelly||20||8.97%||20 more than last time|
|Shieldy||22||9.865%||22 more than last time|
|Party Hat||31||13.901%||31 more than last time|
|Slurpy||55||24.664%||54 more than last time|
|95||42.6%||94 more than last time|
|Total||223||9 less than last time|
What Month is It?
Controlly reminds everyone that it's October, then says that the challenge will be halloween-themed.
Popsicley thinks it's pumpkin carving; Party Hat thinks it's a costume-making challenge; and Chocolatey excitedly thinks it's candy-eating. Controlly says at all three are wrong. When he announces that the contest is to stay in a haunted house until sunrise, Shelly complains her huge fear of haunted houses.
When they get there, Popsicley falls over. Controlly says he will be leaving in a huge helicopter. Chocolatey complains that they had to walk all the way to the house when there existed a helicopter.
When Team Vanilla gets to a staircase, Slurpy makes a joke that it's a "scare-case", when Shelly isn't in the mood for jokes. They walk up, and in order, Shelly, Shieldy, Slurpy and Party Hat are ghostified.
Controlly asks if the team likes the new changes. Slurpy responds with a solemn "no", saying that Shelly is having a spazz attack as she is running around while screaming (thus being scared herself) Controlly then designs a new rule: Team Vanilla's goal is to scare away everyone on Team Chocolate before sunrise, and Team Chocolate's goal is that this doesn't happen.
Hot Dog's Sandwich
When Team Chocolate gets to the kitchen (except Baguette, who says he'll explore the place), Hot Dog takes a sandwich out of the refrigerator. Boat and Chocolatey tell him that he should not toast it and eat it, based on how long it was unrefrigerated, and Hot Dog complains that it's fine.
He speaks to Boat about taking French lessons with Baguette, and Boat says she even taught Baguette English. Then Boat realizes that the microwave is open, and Hot Dog sees that his sandwich is chasing Chocolatey away.
Hot Dog and Boat are then thrown onto Chocolatey. Chocolatey then tells Hot Dog she was trying to escape the sandwich. Popsicley is then caught eating the sandwich.
Scaring Everyone Away
Party Hat, after three tries, scares away Baguette. First he tried a rope trap, but that didn't work. Then he went in a painting, but Baguette got away. Party Hat growls about this. Then, Party Hat jumps infront of baguette, scaring him away.
Popsicley and Chocolatey then tell Boat, Hot Dog and Big Orange Chicken that they'll look for Baguette. At that moment, Slurpy and Shelly show up, planning to scare away Big Orange Chicken.
First, they try with blood, which doesn't work. Then they try with a scary ghost, still no luck. Shelly then cracks two eggs on the window, which scares BOC away, causing him to break a hole in the wall and release a whole bunch of eggs.
Boat says she and Hot Dog need to use the fridge to cover the hole.
Popsicley and Chocolatey discuss that Shelly's better friends with Slurpy than with them, which is bad for the friendship group. Chocolatey then decides to find a book, while Popsicley stops at a vending machine.
After deciding that the books are boring, the bookshelf falls on Chocolatey. Shelly then yells that she was sorry of what she did.
Chocolatey then appears, cut up in 8 pieces, C, H, O, L, A, T, E and Y. A and T each have an arm; E and Y each have a leg.
When Shelly says she's a ghost, all of Chocolatey's parts are scared away.
Popsicley and Shieldy
Popsicley is trying to get a candy bar at the vending machine. She complains that there's no coin slot. Shieldy then appears behind the slot machine, then half-scares Popsicley. Popsicley then realizes in time that he's actually Shieldy. Trying to convince her that he's not Shieldy, he acts strange towards Popsicley.
Then Popsicley feels something weird on her foot. It's T (from Chocolatey)'s hand tapping. Shieldy and Popsicley are scared out, and T says "Wait! I have important information for you!".
Shieldy is the only member of Team Vanilla to be scared out of the house.
Dawn is Approaching
Boat and Hot Dog then discuss that they're probably the only members of Team Chocolate left, and if they can survive, Team Vanilla will lose yet another member, and Team Chocolate will have twice as many members as Team Vanilla.
Party Hat, Slurpy and Shelly also discuss this, with the hope to scare away Hot Dog and Boat.
Shelly yells a dim "boo!" from outside. Then Boat asks if this is Shelly and Party Hat and Slurpy scare Boat and Hot Dog away.
Vanilla Victory at Last!
Controlly then announces (using a walkie-talkie) that Team Vanilla has won this challenge, and Team Chocolate is up for elimination.
All of the contestants are together. Team Vanilla is still ghostified and Slurpy asks how they can unghostify themselves.
- This is the first episode where all of the contestants (except, of course, the eliminated ones) are seen before the elimination starts.
- This is the second time the board game is involved; the first is in How It All Began; Popsicley, Shelly and Boat were playing the game and Shelly won 15 times in a row.
- If he's hungry, Hot Dog should still have his oatmeal raisin muffin from Episode 5.
- The animation at 6:40 represents the view from Party Hat's eyes, based on how open they are. This is likewise done with Nickel in Episode 14 of Inanimate Insanity, and Rubber in Episode 6 of Battle for Sleep.
- Chocolatey being broken up into 8 pieces is a reference to Inanimate Insanity II Episode 3, where Yin and Yang are separated.
- Popsicley, Chocolatey and Boat walking away from Slurpy is just like Test Tube walking away from Suitcase in Inanimate Insanity II Episode 3, not wanting to give a secret.
- Shieldy wearing sunglasses may be a reference to the parody Shieldy's Vision, where Shieldy has 20/80 vision and gets glasses.
- This is the second episode to imply Chocolatey's obession in eating candy; the first being The Ever Convenient Objects' Shopping Mall, where she gargled on all the candy in the store.
- For those who don't understand how BOC is scared imagining the cracks of eggs, Chickens would be easily scared of their eggs breaking, meaning their baby has been harmed and turned into yolk.
- This is one of the episodes that illustrates Controlly's evilness; when Controlly asks if everyone's ready for the challenge, Hot Dog says "no", and Controlly says "then let's start!" with trickster eyes. Also, he assumes that Team Vanilla likes that he ghostified them.
- When Bean Bag is saying "GAH! Just take it and get it away from me, I want to get rid of it!" he's wearing a fedora; when he says "Wait no, don't take it, I...I want the melon," he's wearing a watermelon hat. When Controlly comes he's not wearing a hat at all.
- The ending of the elimination's lines were used again in Object Overload Episode 5.
- The order Slurpy wanted to scare Team Chocolate did not go in the correct order.
- Slurpy's order:
- Correct order:
Hot Dog (Got out before Boat did)
- Despite having legs, Shieldy appears to have a ghost tail. He also never happened to scare anybody.
- Party Hat was the first and last to scare somebody.
- Speaking of which, here's the total times someone scared another:
- Party Hat: 2
- Slurpy: 2
- Shieldy: 0
- Shelly: 2
- Chocolatey: 2
- The challenge in this episode is the same as the challenge in Let 'Er R.I.P. (for team chocolate).
- After Popsicley says, "okay down to business", the camera of the video zooms to her; but at that time Big Orange Chicken suddenly disappears.
- In this episode, the contestants never fall asleep while the night passes (nor do they show any signs of sleepiness); however, in BOTO's Night Contest, they fall asleep without trying to. Even if ghosts never sleep, it's strange that the contestants of Team Chocolate are like that.
- Popsicley accuses BOC of making friends with Boombox, since they're on opposite teams, however, in A Treasured Welcome, she says she's friends with Shelly.
- Why does Controlly interrupt and apologize to Hot Dog because of the elimination when the contestants on Team Vanilla are up for elimination??
- Shieldy never turns on the lantern he got.
- Chocolatey got cut up into 8 pieces during the challenge, but after the end credits, she's all in one piece.
- Hot Dog really wants the sandwich because he's hungry. However, he doesn't get mad when Popsicley eats the sandwich.
- After the end credits, Party Hat has arms.
When Popsicley, Chocolatey, Boat and Shelly are discussing enemies, why don't they say "obviously Pear and Scissors"? If you know the answer put it in the comments!